Halley Lilah Sukai-Celeste
Halley Lilah Sukai-Celeste (Eeveelution Varient: Cometeon) (JP: コメッリ) is a Celestial Glacial/Lithic Eeveelution variant that evolves from a comet's residue and/or radiation. She has Ice/Rock based abilities which reflects composition of a comet and brings its namesake to the Varient. It is most famous for being one of the fastest Pokemon running at the speed of orbiting comets approaching 1 MILLION KM/hr. This Pokemon does also have the ability to traverse into deep space without any ill effects.
- Name: Halley Lilah Sukai-Celeste
- English Species: Cometeon
- Japanese Species: Komettoli
- Number: Cataloged as Pokemon #E256
- Species Classification: Shooting Star Pokemon
- Height / Length / Weight: 2'8" / 3'10" 60 lbs.
- Type(s): Ice/Rock
- Pokemon Ability: Meteor Shower - Decreases the accuracy of the foe's attacks.
- Siblings: Jikoku Sukai [temporeon]
- Mate: Polaris Sirius Celeste [stareon]
- Level - 79
- HP - 354
- Attack - 265
- Defense - 396
- Sp. Attack - 209
- Sp. Defense - 229
- Speed - 420
- Mundane: Krystal
Red/Blue - As Ponyta can control who is burned by its mane/tail, Cometeon may generate a cold enough temperature along its body to cause frostbite to those who touch it.
Yellow - When seen in the sky, its actual form is hardly recognized as its speed is so great that only a blur of white light can be seen.
Gold - Legend has it that this creature is rarely spotted as it is said to visit Earth once every seventy-six years. Therefore, it is considered good luck if one has the pleasure of encountering it.
Silver - Being one of the fastest Pokemon in the galaxy, its speed can vary from a minimum of 322 mph* at a trot during the night and max out at 135000 mph* during the day, leaving trails of rock and ice in its wake.
Crystal - Cometeon, often perceived as a shooting star, is often sought by trainers and researchers under the impression that to catch it would be to have their dreams realized.
- Speeds based on the speeds of actual comets!
Baby - None Basic - Eevee Stage 1 - Cometeon Stage 2 -
Types: Normal, Ground, Rock, Ice, Dark, Psychic, Steel
- Lv. 00 - Tackle
- Lv. 00 - Sand Attack - Lowers foe's Accuracy 1 level
- Lv. 00 - Headbutt - Has 30% chance of causing flinch
- Lv. 05 - Howl - Raises Attack 1 level
- Lv. 07 - Rock Tomb - Lowers foe's speed 1 level**
- Lv. 07 - Icy Wind - Lowers foe's speed 1 level***
- Lv. 10 - Defense Curl - Raises defense level by 1
- Lv. 11 - Bite - Has 30% chance of causing Flinch
- Lv. 12 - Meteor Mash - Has 20% chance of raising Attack 1 level
- Lv. 13 - Powder Snow - Has 10% chance of causing Freeze
- Lv. 15 - Fury Swipes - Attacks 2-5 times per turn
- Lv. 16 - Growl - Lowers foe's Defense by 1 level
- Lv. 20 - Ice Ball - Repeats 5 turns unless misses; damages more each turn; x2 damage after using Defense Curl***
- Lv. 20 - Rollout - Repeats 5 turns unless misses; damages more each turn; x2 damage after using Defense Curl**
- Lv. 21 - Swift - Will always strike foe successfully.
- Lv. 23 - Mist - Prevents Stat Reduction
- Lv. 25 - Quick Attack - Causes you to move first in turn; if both use it, the higher Speed prevails
- Lv. 28 - Rock Slide - Causes foe to flinch
- Lv. 30 - Rapid Spin - Frees you from foe's Bind, Warp, Leech Seed and Spikes
- Lv. 35 - Rock Blast - Attacks 2-5 times per turn**
- Lv. 35 - Icicle Spear - Attacks 2-5 times per turn***
- Lv. 36 - Ice Beam - Has 10% chance of causing Freeze
- Lv. 37 - Ancientpower - Has 10% chance of raising Attack, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense and Speed 1 level
- Lv. 42 - Earthquake - Inflicts twice the damage if foe is using Dig
- Lv. 45 - Agility - Raises Pokemon's Speed by 2 levels***
- Lv. 50 - Extremespeed - Causes you to move first in turn; if both use it, the higher Speed prevails
- Lv. 52 - Sandstorm - Changes weather to sandstorm for 5 turns, which damages all but Rock, Steel, and Ground types.**
- Lv. 52 - Hail - Changes weather to hail, which damages non-Ice-type foes for 5 turns***
- Lv. 53 - Haze - Returns your and foe's stats to normal
- Lv. 54 - Cosmic Power - Raises Defense and Special Defense
- Lv. 55 - Aurora Beam - Has 10% chance of lowering foe's Attack one level
- Lv. 56 - Comet Punch - Attacks 2-5 times
- Lv. 65 - Blizzard - Has 10% chance of causing Freeze
- Lv. 70 - Evening Star - Restores HP based on weather (sunny=1/4; normal=1/2; rain, sandstorm or hail=2/3)*
- Lv. 80 - Sheer Cold - Causes foe to faint; the lower foe's level is than yours, the better accuracy becomes, can't hit higher***
- A variation of Moonlight or Morning Sun
- Can only be used when Form 1 is in effect
- Can only be used when Form 2 is in effect
- Can only be used when Form 1 is in effect
TMs / HMs
- TM05 - Roar - Ends battle with wild Pokemon; forces random foe switch in Trainer Battle
- TM07 - Hail - Changes weather to hail, which damages non-Ice-type foes for 5 turns
- TM10 - Hidden Power - Has type and effect that vary with the Pokemon that uses it
- TM13 - Ice Beam - Has 10% chance of causing Freeze
- TM14 - Blizzard - Has 10% chance of causing Freeze
- TM15 - Hyper Beam - Causes massive damage but forfeits next move
- TM16 - Icy Wind - Lowers foe's speed 1 level
- TM17 - Protect - Wards off foe moves for 1 turn; success falls if used consecutively
- TM21 - Frustration - Inflicts higher damage if your Pokemon likes its trainer less
- TM23 - Iron Tail - Has 30% chance of lowering foe's Defense 1 level
- TM26 - Earthquake - Inflicts twice the damage if foe is using Dig
- TM27 - Return - Inflicts higher damage if your Pokemon likes you more
- TM32 - Double Team - Raises Evasiveness by 1 level
- TM37 - Sandstorm - Changes weather to sandstorm for 5 turns, which damages all but Rock, Steel, and Ground types
- TM39 - Swift - Will always strike foe successfully
- TM44 - Rest - Restores all HP, then puts Pokemon to sleep for next 2 turns.
- TM45 - Attract - Causes foe of opp. gender to become attracted (50% chance can't move each turn)
- HM 01 - Cut - Cuts down small trees outside of battle
- HM 06 - Rock Smash - Has 50% chance of lowering foe's Defense level by 1; smashes rocks in overworld
Move Tutor Techniques
Double-Edge - Inflicts Pokemon with 1/3 damage inflicted on foe Endure - Keep 1 HP even if foe's next move would cause you to faint; success drops if used repeatedly. Icy Wind - Lowers foe's speed 1 level Mimic - Uses same move as foe; works only if foe moves first Sleep Talk - Protects oneself by using moves randomly, if you have Sleep condition. Snore - Damages foe and has 30% chance of causing flinch, if you have Sleep condition Substitute - Creates a battle decoy from 1/4 of your maximum HP Swagger - Causes foe to have Confuse status and causes it to hurt itself worse by raising its Attack 2 levels Swift - Will always strike foe successfully
Can breed with: Eeveelutions Group names: Ground
Charm - Lowers foe's Attack by 2 levels Curse - Raise Att/Def 1 level but reduces Speed 1 level; halves GHO's HP and quaters foe's HP each turn. Endure - Keep 1 HP even if foe's next move would cause you to faint; success drops if used repeatedly. Flail - Inflicts higher damage if your HP is lower Tickle - Lowers foe's Attack and Defense 1 level
Two Forms - One Eon: More Info about Halley
Just as real comets behave differently based on its distance from the Sun, Cometeon behaves differently - and has two different forms - from day to night.
~ Effective during the daytime hours
Stats: Defense and Speed are both higher during this form; however, she usually fights in a Defensive mode during the day.
Description: Two tails; one of gas, one of dust. Eyes of emerald hue. Two cutesy star-shaped figures dangle from her ears. Gray-tipped ears, mane, tuffs of fur between her ears. No wings. Rocky pelt. Strong coma (aura) of dust surrounds her form.
~Effective during the night hours
Stats: Attack and Accuracy are slightly higher during this form; however, her Speed is still tremendously high, exceeding 322 mph.
Description: One tail of rock and ice. Wings and ears of the same. Eyes of sapphire hue. White mane, tuffs of fur between her ears. Pelt of rock again but with ice layered atop it. Coma not as strong as the daytime one.
Halley Lilah Sukai-Celeste was born several years ago to a male and female Eevee. She has one sibling: a sister named Jikoku. Halley was born a few months after Jikoku. The family of Eevees lived together in the trunk of a huge oak tree.
One day, Halley was exploring in some fields when a meteor came crashing down to Earth. As she sped towards the meteor, "star dust" from the meteor which was lying on the ground surrounding the meteor, stuck to the bottom of her paws and scattered everywhere in a huge cloud of well, dust. She stopped just before the meteor, which allowed the dust to scatter all over herself as well. She nosed the fallen rock a bit to see if she could move it. Instead, with this touch combined with the star dust, she began to glow brightly. Evolution took place, and she evolved into Cometeon, bearing the characteristics of a comet.
She returned to her home, only to find that her parents were disappointed in her. They pointed out to her that she was now too large to fit inside the tree trunk with them and had to force her to find a new place to live.
Thus, she began her journey to find a new home or a place where she could belong. She soon discovered a few powers that she had. During a game of "tag" with some friendly Pokemon, she discovered that her speed exceeded that of any other Pokemon on the planet, surpassing 400 mph.. and she was only that slow at night. During the day, she could easily max out at speeds over 900 mph. Needless to say, she was a tough opponent in a game of "tag". She also discovered that she had not one.. but two forms. Her day form took on the appearance that was similar to an Eevee but had two tails: one of gas, one of dust. She also had two star-shaped ornaments dangling from the tips of her ears. At night, her second form comes into play. She lost her dust-colored coat and was replaced with a coat of silver which glistened in the moonlight. This form was primarily of ice, whereas her other form was primarily of rock. She also grew wings at night. Her wings, ears, and tail were all tipped in ice.
Years passed, and she continued to explore the world and eventually found a place she could call home. It was located on Cinnabar Island. On that island, she encountered many Eeveelutions like herself who were part of a pack which was called Universal Eons United. She decided to join this pack and immediately befriended many of the Eeveelutions. One of the leaders of this pack was a Solareon named Fyre. His mate.. was someone she would not have expected to be here.. was her own sister Jikoku who had now evolved into a Temporeon. Halley also met other Eeveelutions such as aFrosteon, Jeweleon, Ghouleon, and many others. Halley was indeed delighted that she had made many friends and had even discovered her own sister! Though there was still something missing in her life.
One night, when Halley was out exploring the fields of Cinnabar and its neighboring islands, another Eeveelution caught her attention. His name was Polaris, and he was a Stareon. Whether it was the look in his eyes that took hold of her or the fact that they were both cosmic-type Eeveelutions, the two instantly fell in love with each other and are still together today.
Although the pack UEU has fallen, Halley, Polaris, and others have kept in touch and most of them now reside at a temple in the Southern Islands. Here, they have already encountered more Eeveelutions such as Twistereon. Who knows what the future holds for all of them.
Original Source - http://cometeon.blogspot.com/